Saturday, April 13, 2013

Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki with Pineapple

6:40 am- Remembered to put the stuff in the bowl in the slow cooker and turned it on! Yes I had a helper. Boe was very confused as to why I was up and moving around this early in the morning.




Now back to bed we go until Wes gets off work.

When Wes got home, got up and made instant white rice....  It was easy, just remember bring the amount of water to boil the add the same amount of rice. Stir, take off heat and wait 5 minutes.  I wanted extra so 2 cups of water, 2 cups of rice. It must be boring making rice because Boe didnt want to help.


Now for the dinner.....

Me- I liked it. The vegetables really soaked up the sauce so they where tangy. I am looking forward to trying it tomorrow. It seems like dishes like this taste even better the next day. Easy to make, tasted good, will make again.

Wes- I am starting to figure out he doesnt like the crock pot. His reaction was, I think you over cooked it, this before he gets to close to it. Next reaction, it all tastes the same, remember the ham? The ham that he hated and everyone else loved. Two bowls later, it was edible his final verdict. It may be the pineapple. The ham was a pineapple ham.

The Demon Cat- He could care less, had no interest at all in even wanting any.







No comments:

Post a Comment