Monday, April 29, 2013

Tacos and Bennie Wennies and Pizza!


Friday night we had Tyler's favorite meal! Tacos. I made some cheese dip that we ate all of, that doesnt happen to often. I forgot the flour tortillas so there where no burritos.  I didnt think of taking pictures but will next time.

Saturday- It was a friend of mines birthday so I made more cheese dip and 2 crock pots of Bennie Weenies. I make my bennie wennies with little smokies, pork and beans, a little liquid smoke, some bbq sauce, and a little brown sugar. Mix it all up and then put it on low and you are good to go!

Sunday- we where at the track- Top Slots. I was so tired I forgot to pack the sandwich stuff so we ordered pizza. It was ok but the more we eat at home the less we like to eat out.

No comments:

Post a Comment