Monday, April 29, 2013

BBQ Slow Cooker Chicken


Crock pot BBQ chicken...


4-6 pieces boneless skinless chicken breast
1 bottle BBQ sauce
1/4 cup vinegar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2-1 tsp garlic powder
you can put the chicken in the crock pot frozen
Cook on low 4-6 hours.

A friend of mine sent this to me. Thank you Cheri! She tried it and her family liked it. I tried it last night and Wes really liked it! He hates the Crock pot so this is a big win! The CAT was very interested in me making it, but he didnt like it after I cooked it. I dont think he likes BBQ sauce. I like it to, very very easy to make and something different!
It has been put in the keeper pile.
All my stuff 
Chicken in the crockpot- I tell you the liners save me!
 I love that blender thing, glad my declutter mission helped me find it!
 It really is yummy
 Looks a little scary in the crockpot!
 I did make Wes try it first but it was GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment