Monday, April 22, 2013

Sandwiches, Freezer Meal, Bread and Rhi Brownies!

I got to spend a rare day at home on Sunday so it was sandwiches and canned soup day. The family is noticing a difference in eating at home. On the way to the slot car track, Top Slots, they stopped and got fast food. They both didnt feel good for the rest of the night. Rhi has been helping a lot when I am in the kitchen. I hope we have enough time to make Brownies tomorrow! 

He wants to know whats up with the food??


Monday- I am doing a store bought freezer meal for tonight- Chicken and Vegetable rice bake from Stouffer's. 




Also bread from the bread machine. I love that you put it in like this- 
And it comes out like this-




We did have time to make the brownies! Stir Rhi Stir!


I use my as seen on TV brownie pan. Yes it does work and I LOVE as see on TV!
Of course I know where you can get one!





Great Job Rhi!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment