Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Dons Alley and Breakfast

Tuesday, Wes was sweet and took me out to dinner because he knew I didnt feel good.
The Cat and I fought all day...  You could just see it on his face he was in a bad mood. His fun thing for the day was to hide places and try to jump out and kill me.
He is telling Tyler here how mean I am, and how sweet he is.....  NOT
Wes took me to Dons Alley in Del City. I havent eaten there in about 10 years. Wow, I think it is one of my new favorite restaurants! I am very picky about restaurants, so this is a treat. The place smelled good walking in. Cute and clean. The server was great. It is home style cooking a big plus in my book. The price was reasonable for what we ordered. I LOVED my terr. chicken. It is always hit and miss at places- I am happy to find a place that can cook it correctly.

Wednesday was breakfast night. I bought the wrong gravy mix. The minute Rhi and I took a bite out of it, we spit it back out. We dont like sausage gravy! I had to make some from scratch but it all turned out fine. Biscuits and gravy and sausage cooked in bbq sauce. Breakfast is still our happy meal of the week.

Tomorrow I am trying a new slow cooker meal. We will see how I do with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment